Bivy Hammock info

  • walter_pickett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2004
      Hello All

      I'm brand new at this hammock camping. I lve in the Sonoran Desert of
      Southern Arizona and the hammock makes good sense in the summer time,
      especially in the Sonoran uplands where there's aligator Juniper to
      tie onto.

      Last night I was reading some back issues of Hammock Camping News
      (April 2003) & found a blurb about "Debra modifying a Gore-Tex bivy
      to fit a homemade Speer Hammock.

      I signed on today into the list & tried to find Debra's post but had
      no luck. Can anyone help me with this research?

      Berg Heil!

      Walter