More Cheap and Easy

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2004
      In the continuing quest to go real cheap an easy. I found 70 ft. of
      poly pull cable in my Dad's garage. It is called muletape is about
      3/4 inch and it says 2500 lbs on it. I used it to pull somebodys
      truck out of a mud hole so I think it is pretty tough.
      Any way when I looked it up on the web it is only 8 cents a foot.
      And they advertise it as extremely low stretch). The catch is that
      price is for 3,000 ft ($276). (enough for 100 hammocks)
      I'll check with a friend at church tomorrow to see if you can get
      smaller lots (electrical supply house).

      Ralph, (Cheap an Easy)