Speer Hammocks closed for rest of July

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
      Yeah! It's vacation time!!! Speer Hammocks will be closed until Aug
      2 while we go on a much needed vacation. Karen and I are going
      canoeing in Boundry Waters--yes we're taking our hammocks of course.
      I'm leaving first to show hammocks next week at the National
      Speological Society's annual shindig in northern Michigan. Karen's
      flying up next weekend and then we're heading to northern Minnesota
      for some prime canoeing, fishing and hammocking!

      We'll be back manning the phones and taking orders on Aug 2.

      Hope everyone has a great July and plans to attend our next SEHHA
      campout on Sep 11. Find out more at:
      http://speerhammocks.com/Assets/RainbowSpringsSep04.htm

      Shane are you still offering to babysit the list for us for a while?

      All the best...Ed
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2004
        What do the spelunkers hang their hammocks from? They don't use
        stalagmite huggers do they? :]

        Ralph

        -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer" <ed@s...> wrote:
        > Yeah! It's vacation time!!! Speer Hammocks will be closed until
        Aug
        > 2 while we go on a much needed vacation. Karen and I are going
        > canoeing in Boundry Waters--yes we're taking our hammocks of
        course.
        > I'm leaving first to show hammocks next week at the National
        > Speological Society's annual shindig in northern Michigan. Karen's
        > flying up next weekend and then we're heading to northern
        Minnesota
        > for some prime canoeing, fishing and hammocking!
        >
        > We'll be back manning the phones and taking orders on Aug 2.
        >
        > Hope everyone has a great July and plans to attend our next SEHHA
        > campout on Sep 11. Find out more at:
        > http://speerhammocks.com/Assets/RainbowSpringsSep04.htm
        >
        > Shane are you still offering to babysit the list for us for a
        while?

        > All the best...Ed
      • Shane Steinkamp
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
          > Shane are you still offering to babysit the list for us for a
          > while?

          Yes, sir. I will crack the whip on these slackers while you're gone. No
          worries.

          Shane Steinkamp
          Hammock Camping Assistant Moderator
        • Ralph Oborn
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 11, 2004
            Isn't there a thread around somewhere on proper tensioning to get
            the slack out? Didn't you make a video or something? :]
            Ralph