great(?) idea for dogs??...

  • vwvancamp
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      how's this--use a cheapo mosquito hammock(found one for 4.99 on ebay--
      unknown brand-- "Outdoor Living" or something)and instead of hanging
      it in the air, put it mostly on the ground underneath or right beside
      YOUR hammock. tie its cords to your trees, and lift it's ridgeline
      above dog's hammock, so it will be a cocoon. might even unzip most
      of the netting on the side and run a tie out from dog to tree that
      way. just a tho't--several of you have got me thinking. of course,
      maybe just a tarp/mat/ tie out would be easier. but it is maybe worth
      a little tho't.
      p.s.-i didn't know how to reply to my "hammock for a dog" post to
      send this message, due to the long post i wrote--do i delete my
      original post, then write this message, or how do you all do replies?