Re: [Hammock Camping] hammock for the dog??...

  • Douglas Kitchen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2004
      I just went through this with my 65 lb Aussie. He loved being in the tent with me. Then I got ann HH. At first I rigged a little tent for him with a 6X8 silnylon trap. Near my HH. He liked that. I do leash him to a tree though. Then I put him under my HH with his Tarp as a groundsheet and his 3X3  piece of fleece. The first night he was a little jumpy. But now seems fine. He knows I am right above him. He usually sticks his nose up on the side when he senses I am awake. Otherwise leaves me alone all night. Still leashed to a tree.
      or would more shelter need to be rigged?
      any of your ideas would truly be appreciated. thanks for your time--
      Happyham