Check out Mosquito Free Hammock Bliss

  • Dov Frazer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      that you also consider the Mosquito Free Hammock Bliss. For those who wish
      to buy rather than make their own, this hammock has what I believe to be
      superior features for the price in terms of size, weight and features. It
      is currently being featured on www.campmor.com for only $49.95. Just
      thought I would offer this as an alternative to the "Mosquito Hammock"

      Let me know if anyone has experience or comments about this hammock.

      Cheers

      Dov Frazer

      Here are a list of the specs and features for comparison sake of Mosquito
      Free Hammock Bliss:

      Compact And Lightweight - Weighs Only 24oz

      Large and Comfortable Bed Space
      Length 118" x Width 57" - (9 Foot 10 inch x 4 Foot 9 inch)

      100% Nylon Mosquito Net Is Supported by 100 Inches Of Attached Cord.

      Store The Attached Cord In The Handy Velcro Pouch At The Top Of The Mosquito
      Net

      Easy Access Into The Bug Free Zone With Inside & Outside Double Zippers

      Reversible - Just Flip The Hammock To Use As A Regular Hammock Bliss

      Hammock Constructed Of 100% Nylon Parachute Silk - A Soft And Breathable
      Material That Resists Rot & Mildew

      Hammock Complete With Its Own Suspension System
      100 Inches Of 6mm Super Tough 100% Nylon Climbing Rope Sewn Into Each End

      Fits Into A 9 Inch By 10 Inch Stuff Sack

      Attached Stuff Sack Is Handy Gear Pouch When You Are Relaxing In The Hammock

      Strength Tested To 350 Lbs