hammocks and children

  • Frances
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2004
      Rick and Mirage,

      Thanks for your insights about the possible dangers of sleeping with small children in hammocks.  I have not bought any hammocks yet and so far we have camped using tents.  I will probably reserve the hammock for daytime lounging w/ the children and backpacking trips w/ my dh and I.

      Good Advice!

      Flame

      Do you Yahoo!?