Any hammock friendly campsites in the Grand Canyon ?

  • hdnat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      I'm planning a Grand Canyon trip and wanted to ask to see if anyone
      knows how "hammock friendly" the Bright Angel and Indian Gardens
      campgrounds are. I have heard that both of these campsites have
      trees, but "trees" is a relative term in the west. Does anyone know
      if these sites are suitable for hanging a hammock?

      David N.