Re: new to the whole idea of hammock camping

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2004
      hi Patti,

      The side sleeping is no biggy. I do it all the time in my Hennesey
      but the dog is another question. I also have a dog I hike with quite
      often (she's about 35lbs) and I have yet to try her in the hammock.
      I think her nails would damage the fabric and I don't think either of
      us would sleep too well. She likes to sleep at my feet in the bottom
      of my bag but in the hammock I do not use a bag and my feet are
      somewhat elevated. We had a little discussion about options for dogs
      under the hammock a month or so ago. You might want to check past
      messages for that.

      Good luck, if you find a solution let us know.

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "pbasch1952" <pbasch@m...>