Blackgrass

  • blb62067
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2004
      Here's an item for those of you fellow hikers who enjoy discovering new music:
      I just finished listening to a really cool CD I found and purchased on
      www.cdbaby.com: Blackgrass. It's a weird combination of jazz and bluegrass
      -definitely on the dark side with a hot gypsy violin that kicks ass, rock banjo,
      and very up-front bass licks that in a lot of cases carry the melody. I
      recommend it to anyone looking to hear something a bit out of the ordinary that
      has some great musicians. The CD is titled 13. Peace out, Bill