Re: I've done it now.

  • Ken Harmon
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2004
      Back in April a friend and I kayaked down a river for 135 miles. We
      camped out 4 nights along the way. I used a HH Asym and my friend
      had an old canvas hammock. Two of the nights the temps were in the
      upper 40's and the other two nights were 38 and 34 degrees. A down
      sleeping bag and a Therma-rest pad did the trick. I was as warm as
      the proverbial bug-in-a-rug. Both of us snore rather loudly and we
      could put 50 feet between us without a problem.

      If you click on the photos section, check out "Ken on the Pee Dee"
      to see two of our camp sites.

      You won't regret getting a hammock. I now have four. -Ken

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tell you later"