Anyone tried this goose down blanket?

  • ghman777
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2004
      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3684874487

      Is it quality? Worth the price? Thanx, Bill
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ghman777" <ghman777@y...>
        wrote:
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3684874487
        >
        > Is it quality? Worth the price? Thanx, Bill

        I bought one for $32 on Ebay a while back. It appears to be good
        quality, but it's a little short for me at 6'1". I was thinking of
        playing around with it as an underquilt, as I think a couple of
        folks have done, but the jacks 'r' better quilt may be the way to go
        for my HH Exped.

        Jim