Re: Hammock Camping New pictures in the snow

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2003
      Rick,
      Great pictures of hammocking in the snow! I'm guessing the pictures toward the bottom of the page are of the speer hammock that you made? If so, it looks like you did a great job on it. I have a HH, which I really like, but I am thinking about getting Ed's book and sewing a couple of his style of hammock so I too can have some company to hang hammocks with.
      I don't have ANY sewing experience, so I'm a bit reluctant to spend the money on fabric, webbing, bug net, etc., but your web site is very motivating for me.

      Chet

      geoflyfisher wrote:
      Good morning gang,

      We Daytonians woke to another 4-6 inches of snow this AM.  Total is
      now about a foot.  Though you MichiganLanders are used to this, we
      are not.

      Nevertheless, it made for a great opportunity to take some new
      hammock pictures!

      I have added new pics (of the new hammock) at:

      http://www.flyfisher-kayaks.com/ultralite/ultrahammock.htm

      Hope you enjoy them.