Re: Does anyone know what the paper clip means?

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Do the paper clips show up when a follow-up message is 'attached' to
      an existing post? I'm posting this reply to your message directly
      from the Hammock Camping-L site at Yahoo Groups

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7 <tcoug7@a...>"
      <tcoug7@a...> wrote:
      > I see several posts are followed with a paperclip symbol. Went to
      > yahoo help but can't find. Anyone know??
    • J Cornelius
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003

        The paper clip means there is an attachment – whether it’s a pic or just forwards – depends on how your email reacts to forwards.

        Jodi