Knots are posted...

  • hogn8r2004
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hey ya'll, I finally got some knots posted. I can only post 6
      pictures (I guess that is normal?) So I need to rearrange a few
      of 'em, and get the rest of the knots I am going to post down in 6
      moves or less:)! Hope ya'll like 'em so far.

      Are there any requests for specific knots? The mooring hitch is next
      I think. I am trying to post only the knots that I thinkk would be
      beneficial to hammockers, backpackers and campers in general.
      Generally they are the knots I/we use most of the time, but I will
      post some requests if you want. Just lemme know...
    • Matthew Takeda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
        hogn8r2004 wrote:
        >Hey ya'll, I finally got some knots posted. I can only post 6
        >pictures (I guess that is normal?) So I need to rearrange a few
        >of 'em, and get the rest of the knots I am going to post down in 6
        >moves or less:)! Hope ya'll like 'em so far.

        The bitter end of the bowline should be inside the loop, and there's a much
        faster way to tie it.

        Matthew Takeda
        the JOAT