RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: [Jacks "r" Better Web Site

  • Harper, Patrick
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
      I also noticed that the installation instructions for the nest (Don't know about the rest of of the site) seemed to be designed for screens with high resolution... ie: the information ran off the side of the screen, requiring the view to scroll. One way that you can solve this problem is to use a table that is set at a certain percentage of the screen, instead of having it set to a certain number of pixels wide.

      I have done some web design and would be willing to help you out, if you need it. I did most of this site:
      http://www.ku-prism.org

      Let me know if you would need any help.
      -Patrick
      pharper@...

      From: "JackWMyers" <jack.myers@...>
      Date: 2004/06/25 Fri AM 10:38:02 EDT
      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: [Jacks "r" Better Web Site

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lj5t8k/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1088261362/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=920943953>

      _____

    • SF Nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
        Yes - works now in Mozilla. Some overlapping graphics and clean-up
        issues - but it's all usable.

        On Jun 25, 2004, at 7:38 AM, JackWMyers wrote:

        > O.K. I've converted everything to Front Page. Does that help those
        > of you that couldn't access the site? I still have some clean-up to
        > do but would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
      • SF Nazdarovye
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
          PS - not a browser-specific issue, but your header and footer links on
          internal pages don't work.
        • Jodi Cornelius
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
            Works fine with Mozilla Firefox