Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: [Jacks "r" Better Web Site

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
      Hi Jack, This is much better. Looks good. I am using
      a Mac with Internet Explorer. Bill in Texas

      --- JackWMyers <jack.myers@...> wrote:
      > O.K. I've converted everything to Front Page. Does
      > that help those
      > of you that couldn't access the site? I still have
      > some clean-up to
      > do but would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Harper, Patrick
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
        I also noticed that the installation instructions for the nest (Don't know about the rest of of the site) seemed to be designed for screens with high resolution... ie: the information ran off the side of the screen, requiring the view to scroll. One way that you can solve this problem is to use a table that is set at a certain percentage of the screen, instead of having it set to a certain number of pixels wide.

        I have done some web design and would be willing to help you out, if you need it. I did most of this site:
        http://www.ku-prism.org

        Let me know if you would need any help.
        -Patrick
        pharper@...

        From: "JackWMyers" <jack.myers@...>
        Date: 2004/06/25 Fri AM 10:38:02 EDT
        To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: [Jacks "r" Better Web Site

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lj5t8k/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1088261362/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=920943953>

        _____

      • SF Nazdarovye
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
          Yes - works now in Mozilla. Some overlapping graphics and clean-up
          issues - but it's all usable.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
            PS - not a browser-specific issue, but your header and footer links on
            internal pages don't work.
          • Jodi Cornelius
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
              Works fine with Mozilla Firefox