Re: Yellowstone Natl. Park

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
      Matt-

      What a screamer!!!

      Hubby and I are heading for Yellowstone next week, as well.

      I have several campsite nights booked through Zanterra (sp?) Resorts.  At the time of booking, I asked about hammocks.  The gal taking my reservation asked another person there, and we were told it is OK.  Our reservation confirmation actually states that we have requested sites that will have trees for hammocking. (We will see what happens.  I am bringing a GoLite Trig 2 for backup.  I am testing it for BGT, anyway, and hope to be able to use both systems over the course of two weeks.)

      FYI-If you are around that long, have access to a car, AND are interested in the Mountain Men of yesterday:  The second weekend of July is when Pinedale, WY, has its annual Mountain Man Rendezvous.  The town is home to the Museum of the Mountain Man.  Check it out.

      Cheers!

      Rosaleen

      From: "mattyg225" <mattyg225@...>
      Subject: Yellowstone Natl. Park

      I am heading out to Yellowstone next week for two weeks.  I was
      wondering if anyone has been out there recently, and if it is
      usually possible to use a hammock at the designated camp sites they
      make you stay at.

      thanks,
      matt