Jacks "r" Better Web Site

  • JackWMyers
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 23, 2004
      We finally managed to get our web site up. :)

      Pay us a visit at:

      http://216.83.168.206

      Regards,

      Peter_Pan & Smee
    • SF Nazdarovye
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 23, 2004
        Doesn't seem to work on Mozilla...was this a PowerPoint presentation
        ported to HTML?

        On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:53 AM, JackWMyers wrote:

        > Pay us a visit at:
        >
        > http://216.83.168.206
      • Mirage
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 23, 2004
          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, SF Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@y...>
          wrote:
          > Doesn't seem to work on Mozilla...was this a PowerPoint presentation
          > ported to HTML?
          >

          > On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:53 AM, JackWMyers wrote:
          >
          > > Pay us a visit at:
          > >
          > > http://216.83.168.206

          Doesn't work with Safari (Macs) either...

          Shane "Mirage"...
        • JackWMyers
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 24, 2004
            Sorry to all who are having trouble with the site. We're working on
            converting it from Microsoft applications.

            --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "JackWMyers" <jack.myers@j...>
            wrote:
            > We finally managed to get our web site up. :)
            >
            > Pay us a visit at:
            >
            > http://216.83.168.206
            >
            > Regards,
            >
            > Peter_Pan & Smee
          • Amy
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 24, 2004
              On Wednesday, June 23, 2004, at 11:30 PM, Mirage wrote:

              > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, SF Nazdarovye <nazdarovye@y...>
              > wrote:
              >> Doesn't seem to work on Mozilla...was this a PowerPoint presentation
              >> ported to HTML?
              >>

              >> On Jun 23, 2004, at 10:53 AM, JackWMyers wrote:
              >>
              >>> Pay us a visit at:
              >>>
              >>> http://216.83.168.206
              >
              > Doesn't work with Safari (Macs) either...
              >
              > Shane "Mirage"...

              Actually I was using Safari and it worked, but I had to keep clicking
              on a link
              from a page that suggested I get a newer version of Explorer. Heh.

              -amy
            • JackWMyers
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                O.K. I've converted everything to Front Page. Does that help those
                of you that couldn't access the site? I still have some clean-up to
                do but would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

              • tjarrell@cox.net
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                  O.K.  I've converted everything to Front Page.  Does that help those
                  of you that couldn't access the site?  I still have some clean-up to
                  do but would appreciate your feedback.  Thanks.

                  --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Amy <askowronek@m...> wrote:

                  > On Wednesday, June 23, 2004, at 11:30 PM, Mirage wrote:
                  >
                  > > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, SF Nazdarovye
                  <nazdarovye@y...>
                  > > wrote:
                  > >> Doesn't seem to work on Mozilla...was this a PowerPoint
                  presentation
                  > >> ported to HTML?

                  > > Doesn't work with Safari (Macs) either...
                  > >
                  > > Shane "Mirage"...
                  > >

                  > Actually I was using Safari and it worked, but I had to keep
                  clicking
                  > on a link
                  > from a page that suggested I get a newer version of Explorer.  Heh.
                  >
                  > -amy

                • Bill Fornshell
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                    Hi Jack, This is much better. Looks good. I am using
                    a Mac with Internet Explorer. Bill in Texas

                    --- JackWMyers <jack.myers@...> wrote:
                    > O.K. I've converted everything to Front Page. Does
                    > that help those
                    > of you that couldn't access the site? I still have
                    > some clean-up to
                    > do but would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

                    http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                  • Harper, Patrick
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                      I also noticed that the installation instructions for the nest (Don't know about the rest of of the site) seemed to be designed for screens with high resolution... ie: the information ran off the side of the screen, requiring the view to scroll. One way that you can solve this problem is to use a table that is set at a certain percentage of the screen, instead of having it set to a certain number of pixels wide.

                      I have done some web design and would be willing to help you out, if you need it. I did most of this site:
                      http://www.ku-prism.org

                      Let me know if you would need any help.
                      -Patrick
                      pharper@...

                      From: "JackWMyers" <jack.myers@...>
                      Date: 2004/06/25 Fri AM 10:38:02 EDT
                      To: hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com
                      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: [Jacks "r" Better Web Site

                      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
                      click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129lj5t8k/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1705065843:HM/EXP=1088261362/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
                      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=920943953>

                      _____

                    • SF Nazdarovye
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                        Yes - works now in Mozilla. Some overlapping graphics and clean-up
                        issues - but it's all usable.

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                          PS - not a browser-specific issue, but your header and footer links on
                          internal pages don't work.
                        • Jodi Cornelius
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jun 25, 2004
                            Works fine with Mozilla Firefox