Re: Just a quick Hello...

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      Most glad to have you onboard Hammock Hanger. We only started a day
      or two ago, so you found us fast. Will I see ya at the GA or PA
      Rucks?

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Turner
    • Susan Turner <HammockHanger@attbi.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        I won't be at either of the RUCKS this year. Going on a cruise, will
        be out of the country. Did ya make it to Springer this NY??

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer <info@s...>"