RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: 7th SEHHA Campout--Hot Springs, NC Jun 12, 2004

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 15, 2004
      Glad you liked the book Ralph. Lots of folks also ask about a couples
      hammock, but like Karen mentioned, we haven't found one yet that passes our
      comfort test. There may be one out there, but we just haven't found it yet.
      Likewise, I have no clue how to make one that's suitable for long term
      sleeping. Our solution is our side-by-side hammocks set up between 3 trees.

      Would love to hear from the rest of the List on their two-person use of a
      hammock.....Ed