Re: [Hammock Camping] Hammock thru hike question

  • ra1@imrisk.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2004
      Quoting ToadRogue <toadrogue@...>:

      > Hi folks.....been lurking for some time now....learning what I can
      > about UL in hopes of exploring this frontier...perhaps spending some
      > time this fall on the Long Trail.
      >
      > Anyway, was wondering, if anyone knew of a narrative, published book
      > and/or trail journal describing an AT (or any other) thru hike
      > accomplished with hammocks. Would appreciate any replies with Book
      > Titles, Weblinks etc.
      >
      > Blessings, toad

      I am only aware of one that deals with the hammock much... and that is our own
      Ed Speer's "Hammock Camping" book. Ed is a thru-hiking hammock camper and that
      thru hike experience is reflected many times in the book. There are no
      traditional trail journal books by hammock campers (yet) that I am aware of.

      Risk