Re: responding2Spam

  • SF Nazdarovye
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 5, 2004
      I'm starting to wonder if they've cracked the Yahoo group signup
      process with a dictionary attack (basically, signing up lots of random
      addresses with short words from the dictionary - just like the ones
      embedded in the graphic you have to read to sign up for a group - until
      they get through by chance). Otherwise, someone's sure got a lot of
      time on their hands...

      Either way, I hope companies and the government get serious about
      stopping spam asap - the CAN-SPAM act was a joke.