Re: Frogg Toggs Tyvek Garlington

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13 9:18 PM
      Hey Paul

      I've been following the Garlington Insulator thread with great
      interest. I have some extra tyvek as well. I am also looking at
      some leftovers from a recent home improvement project. Formica
      underlayment. It is clear plastic on both sides with tiny styrene
      balls sandwiched in between. 4 feet wide and long enough (I havent
      unrolled it all to measure it) to make some type of under the
      hammock insulator. I dont think it will be good for really cold
      weather though. I'm thinking it might be good for spring/fall
      temps. Of course I could add my Frogg Toggs between it and my
      hammock depending on how I decide to attach it.

      Coy Boy

      I trust your sewing skills much better than mine. Though I dont
      think many folks have had good sucess sweing tyvek. But for a
      Garlington Insulator I dont guess you really have to sew anything.

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "biker135803 <pjbucca@c...>"
      <pjbucca@c...> wrote:
      > Wow! a Garlington with Frogg Toggs stuffing sounds great!
      That