Important News for hammockcamping Members

  • ltvslsjh121
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://helpinnhand.4ever.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
        ltvslsjh121 wrote:
        Spam
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
          OK, I got 'em. They've been removed and banned...Ed Moderator, Hammock
          Camping-L

        • Bill Keiser
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2004
            "Ed Speer" <info@s...> wrote:
            > OK, I got 'em. They've been removed and banned...Ed Moderator, Hammock
            > Camping-L

            that didn't accomplish anything, ed. they are hit and run spammers.
            they don't bother to stick around and read our complaints. it's a
            throw away address to be used once and discarded. it's prolly already
            deleted by yahoo by now anyway. the only way to stop any more of that
            from happening is to either moderate new members(the best solution) or
            require new members to answer a zipcode questionaire email before
            approving them.
            bill keiser
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2004
              I'm sure you're right Bill, but as long as it's only a few spam posts every
              once in awhile, it's not a major problem. If it becomes more serious, I
              will start approving new members--just don't want to start that until it's
              absolutely necessary Right now our list welcomes any new member who wants
              to join and that is in keeping with the free and sharing nature that our
              list has established. I don't look forward to the day when me or anyone
              else has to weild a heavy hand and pass judgement on who can join. I
              suspect that day is coming, but I just don't want to rush it. Thanks for
              your input.....Ed Moderator, Hammock Camping-L

            • Tee
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2004
                What always amazes me is how many emails are generated
                by one spam.