[Hammock Camping] Re: returning to hiking

  • dksierra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
      Wow! thanks for the ideas everyone. I had been looking at the
      Speer site and thinking about the Hennesey A-sym too. Then when I
      happened upon this group I thought I'd learn alot if I took the time
      to read the archives before I made another purchase. I read about
      sleeping on the diagonal before I got the Clark but I didn't realize
      what an impact that would make on comfort. Experience is a great
      teacher! But even with being a little cold and having to sleep on
      my back, I was more comfortable than on the ground.
      Kim