Re: Smoother Login for Hammock-L

  • Ralph Oborn
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      I have a bookmark for each, what other lists should I be monitoring?
      Ralph

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dlfrost_1" <dlfrost@a...>
      wrote:
      > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Oborn"
      > <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
      > > I just bookmarked this and come right in, every couple of days
      it
      > > politly asks for a password.
      > > I have a bookmark for all the active groups because the email
      > options
      > > just don't fit me. Once in I scan the subject list or hit expand
      > > see them all.
      > > Ralph
      >
      > Yea, that's even better if you only have the Hammock-L to read, or
      if
      > you just want to see what's up here only. I have more than one
      list
      > on Yahoo I keep up with though, so I tend to go to My Groups and
      pop
      > each one up in turn to read. Anyway, whatever nukes the
      > advertising...
      >
      > D.F.
    • dlfrost_1
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
        <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
        > I have a bookmark for each, what other lists should I be monitoring?
        > Ralph

        Well, there are hundreds of mail lists hosted by Yahoo, and the same
        over at Topica. Just hit the main page at groups.yahoo.com and
        search whatever you're into. Whatever it is you can probably find a
        list, board or group for it somewhere on the net.

        Doug Frost