Re: Smoother Login for Hammock-L

  • dlfrost_1
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
      <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
      > I just bookmarked this and come right in, every couple of days it
      > politly asks for a password.
      > I have a bookmark for all the active groups because the email
      options
      > just don't fit me. Once in I scan the subject list or hit expand to
      > see them all.
      > Ralph

      Yea, that's even better if you only have the Hammock-L to read, or if
      you just want to see what's up here only. I have more than one list
      on Yahoo I keep up with though, so I tend to go to My Groups and pop
      each one up in turn to read. Anyway, whatever nukes the
      advertising...

      D.F.
    • Ralph Oborn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2004
        I have a bookmark for each, what other lists should I be monitoring?
        Ralph

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dlfrost_1" <dlfrost@a...>
        wrote:
        > --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph Oborn"
        > <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
        > > I just bookmarked this and come right in, every couple of days
        it
        > > politly asks for a password.
        > > I have a bookmark for all the active groups because the email
        > options
        > > just don't fit me. Once in I scan the subject list or hit expand
        > > see them all.
        > > Ralph
        >
        > Yea, that's even better if you only have the Hammock-L to read, or
        if
        > you just want to see what's up here only. I have more than one
        list
        > on Yahoo I keep up with though, so I tend to go to My Groups and
        pop
        > each one up in turn to read. Anyway, whatever nukes the
        > advertising...
        >
        > D.F.
      • dlfrost_1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2004
          <polecatpop@y...> wrote:
          > I have a bookmark for each, what other lists should I be monitoring?
          > Ralph

          Well, there are hundreds of mail lists hosted by Yahoo, and the same
          over at Topica. Just hit the main page at groups.yahoo.com and
          search whatever you're into. Whatever it is you can probably find a
          list, board or group for it somewhere on the net.

          Doug Frost