Trip Report part 2

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2004
      Despite the complement hurled at me by PapaJohn, I post a link for the
      second week of my latest adventure. Believe me, after that 22+ mile day
      in the Smoky Mountains, I was not feeling like a young pup.

      ;)

      http://www.imrisk.com/atsouth/atsouthb.htm

      Both reports can be accessed from my homepage at:

      http://www.imrisk.com/

      under the section involving AT section hikes.

      (Also, for anyone interested in my activity during the first week of
      May, a selection of pictures from Alaska is posted in the same section,
      though there are no hammock pictures there.)

      Risk