Re: New hammock camping journal

  • papajohnhikes
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2004
      There are very few ways I'd rather
      > experience a birthday than out on the trail...

      I will turn 52 while in the Smokies on June 14th...Wonder if there
      will be cake and ice cream?
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2004
        combination of things. sick, late at night, skimming, just plain
        ignorance. so happy bd a couple of weeks late!

        Coy Boy

        Message 3 of 8 , May 31, 2004
          Coy wrote:

          >so happy bd a couple of weeks late!

          Hi Coy,

          Thanks. It was a fine birthday. (I just wanted to make sure I had not
          written something that implied a different birth date.)