RE: [Hammock Camping] New hammock camping journal

  • John Kennedy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2004
      Can't wait for week 2! Man, I wish I had been out there with you. Can't
      wait for June 12 to get her so I can get back on the trail and log another
      70 miles!

      Excellent pictures BTW....

      Let me know when you get the rest posted.

      PaPaJohn

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2004
        John Kennedy wrote:

        >Can't wait for week 2! Man, I wish I had been out there with you.

        You were. I thought a good deal about your first experiences while I
        was hiking. Your previous work made it more likely that I could get the
        section completed. I also thought a good deal about our March hike when
        I was taking the little Kimsey Creek shortcut.

        Rick
      • papajohnhikes
        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2004
          > You were.