Re: New to the Forum!

  • hogn8r2004
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30, 2004
      I am working with KBR over here right now. I work in the air
      conditioning department. Basically what we do is take care of the
      military while they are on our camp. We do the building, support and
      maintenance (as well as other stuff like DFAC) so they can
      concentrate on the priorities. My camp is Camp Delta located in
      Sotheastern Iraq. Just on the outskirts of a city called Al-Kut (or
      just Kut) about 2.5 hours from Babylon. My camp is currently housing
      about 6000 Coalition Soldiers, including US Forces.

      My hammock is set up in my room, I will get some pics of that as
      well when I get back from my road trip in a few days. I gotta go to
      the Iran Border and do some work on a satellite camp (Badra on the
      map). I may be leaving tomorrow and the return is still up in the
      air. But I will get 'em as soon as I can.

      Thanks for the info on the Fell Walker gruop. Not this year, but
      maybe next year I can get a trip over there. Sounds like fun.