Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: need a quick answer...leaving tomorrow

  • Michael Tyson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2004
      I'm leaving NC around 12:30 and expect to be at usfs
      42 around 4:30 or 5:00. I'm going to hike up to the
      summit, then head north. It would be great to see
      you.
      Thanks everyone for the info. I think I will ditch
      the blanket and use the two trash bags I'm carrying
      for a ground cloth if I need it.

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/