Ed's FrogSac being tested on BGT

  • Mirage
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      Very cool... Too bad I'm at my newbie limit already.

      Ed, very nice to see some of your gear undergoing testing on
      backpackgeartest.org.

      Shane "Mirage"...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2004
        Shane, yes our new Frog Sacs will be tested on BGT, as well as other venues.
        This is of course my first venture with BGT and I'm quite interested in how
        it goes. It should be a great way to get feedback....Ed
        Moderator, Hammock Camping-L