GoingWebOnly

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      Friends,
      I have been spending too much time playing here. I am going web only
      for awhile. If you want to talk to me, put it in the headline or
      email me privately.
      Marsanne
    • Mirage
      Message 2 of 2 , May 27, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "canoetrip_2000"
        <firefly@e...> wrote:
        > Friends,
        > I have been spending too much time playing here. I am going web
        only
        > for awhile. If you want to talk to me, put it in the headline or
        > email me privately.
        > Marsanne

        I'm Web Only too, but some how it doesn't help keep me away...

        Shane "Mirage"...