Just a quick Hello...

  • Susan Turner <HammockHanger@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
      So WE now have our own "Hammock" site, how COOL. I'll check in
      often. Hammock Hanger
    • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
        Most glad to have you onboard Hammock Hanger. We only started a day
        or two ago, so you found us fast. Will I see ya at the GA or PA
        Rucks?

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Turner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 10, 2003
          I won't be at either of the RUCKS this year. Going on a cruise, will
          be out of the country. Did ya make it to Springer this NY??

          --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Speer <info@s...>"