Re: ILLUSTRATED instructions for making a hammock

    Message 1 of 2 , May 21, 2004
      Mike,

      Ed Speer has put together a web site that is very informative on
      hammocks. Why don't you go to < http://www.hammockcamping.com/ > and
      take a look around, it should give you a quick over-view on
      backpacking hammocks and what is available. He has links to most
      anything involving backpacking hammocks.

      Welcome to our group.

      Youngblood

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "mikep." <dmbweezerfan@y...>
      wrote:
      > I have just joined the group and I am very curious about making my
      > own hammock. I would love it if someone could give a link to
      > somewhere that has illustrated instructions for making a hammock.
      (I