Re: NWHHA?

  • Mirage
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2004
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "ciyd01" <ciyd@a...> wrote:
      > While the guys are planning the big SEHHA get together, should those
      > of us in the other corner be planning something?
      >
      > anyone interested? Before the bugs get too bad?
      >
      > ciyd

      I'm spending a week at Silver Falls State Park (Oregon) in August.... May still be time
      to get a group site...

      I'm also doing a 5 day trip around the three Sisters in early September. It's a bit
      more work, but again, folks is welcome to join in...

      I'd love to see one happen though, wherever it is up here in the NW.

      Shane "Mirage"...