Re: HH Underquilts

  • JackWMyers
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2004
      Ed, et al.,

      Thank you for the kind words. Jack and I thoroughly enjoyed the time
      at Trail Days.

      We are prteey proud of our quilts. We only wish we could get them
      out the door a little faster. But, we're just two guys with a sewing
      machine at this point. We'll be working on that.

      If you have any questions we can answer don't hesitate to contact
      us. you can reach us via the e-mail Ed provided:
      jacksrbetterquilts@...

      or the addresses and phone numbers below.

      Jack Tier (Peter Pan)
      108 Northpoint Drive
      Williamsburg, VA 23185
      757-209-7240

      Jack Myers (Smee)
      202 Patriot Way
      Yorktown, VA 23693
      757-593-6094

      Regards,

      Smee

      > For all of you looking for a suitable underquilt for the HH, I'm
      > happy to report that Karen and I had the pleasure of meeting Peter
      > Pan (Jack Tier) and Smee (Jack Myers) this weekend at Trail Days
      > where they were vendoring their new products. They are the very
      > capable guys now making down insulated underquilts for the HH.
      They
      > are retired military men now enjoying early retirement and we were
      > very impressed with their underquilts as well as their integrity.
      > They have considerable outdoor experience, especially trail hiking
      > and cold-weather hammock camping and their products reflect this.
      The