[Hammock Camping] Re: Close encounters, and various other replies...

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 23 , May 17 5:06 PM
      Hi Patrick,
      Have considered training for the dogs to fix the issue that keep them
      from being good hiking partners? It might be possible with the right
      trainer and some work on your part to work on your dogs' behaviors
      and, who knows, you'd be able to enjoy hiking "alone" again.

      jamie in az

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Harper"