Sweat

  • Douglas Kitchen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2004
      Okay, spent last night on the Delaware river doing a overnight kayak trip. Was warm, probably in the high 50's. I use a Big Agnes Horse Thief (a 35 degree bag with just nylon on the bottom) with a 1/4 pad over the air mattress. Woke up all sweaty on my back. What do you put between yourself and pad to avoid that?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 28, 2004
        Douglas Kitchen wrote:
        Okay, spent last night on the Delaware river doing a overnight kayak trip. Was warm, probably in the high 50's. I use a Big Agnes Horse Thief (a 35 degree bag with just nylon on the bottom) with a 1/4 pad over the air mattress. Woke up all sweaty on my back. What do you put between yourself and pad to avoid that?
        I pull the bag down to my waist (actually I use a quilt) turn on my side and let my polyester tee dry as well as it can. Sleeping next to the river is wet.