RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Pad pocket for HH

  • David Chinell
    Message 1 of 16 , May 10, 2004
      Tim:

      I don't care for pads wider than 22 inches, as they don't
      pack the way I prefer. Have you considered cutting a narrow
      pad in half -- for example you could end up with two pads
      that are 20 x 34 inches. Place these in a T shape, so you
      get wide coverage at your shoulders and narrow coverage from
      your hips down. If you put some silicone or sticky tape on
      the back of the pads you can minimize slippage, but I find
      with two separate pads it's not too much of a problem, and
      easy to reposition the pads even half asleep.

      Bear