RE: [Hammock Camping] hammock bird watching

    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2004
      Deb, nice to hear about your encounter with wildlife! I, too have had some
      very memorable encounters while in my hammock--birds like Owls, wrens,
      juncos, turkeys, crows and of course even some unknowns. I once had a wren
      repeatedly hopping around ontop of my hammock beneath the tarp! Many birds
      seem to ignore me when I'm in the hammock, or at least are much less
      bothered. Has anyone else had similar encounters? ...Ed Moderator, Hammock
      Camping-L