Re: Space blankets instead of newspaper?

  • Ray Garlington <rgarling@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 12, 2003
      Rick,

      Using clothes inside the bag seems like a good idea, except possibly
      garmets with zippers that might puncture the plastic.

      Yesterday, I tried wrinkling up a space blanket, and S-folding it to
      fit into my plastic bag. The space blanket holds its wrinkles pretty
      well. Unfortunately, it wasn't cold here (central NC); but at 50
      degrees the hammock was warm enough with just street clothes while I
      read a Newsweek magazine.

      The space blanket idea might be a keeper.

      Ray