RE: [Spam:****** SpamScore] [Hammock Camping] Where is Ed Speer?

  • Patrick Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      I don't know for sure, but didn't he go to trail days?  By the way, have you posted any pictures of your underquilt from PeterPan and Smee?  I tried to find your postings in whiteblaze, but I was unable.

      Also, have you had any more chance to test it?  I imagine the weather hasn't been cooperative!

      Thank you,
      Patrick