Where is Ed Speer?

  • simva4040
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2004
      Anyone know when Ed will be back in touch/e-mail???
      Its time to try his pod system but no feedback from him.
      MedicineMan
    • Patrick Harper
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2004
        I don't know for sure, but didn't he go to trail days?  By the way, have you posted any pictures of your underquilt from PeterPan and Smee?  I tried to find your postings in whiteblaze, but I was unable.

        Also, have you had any more chance to test it?  I imagine the weather hasn't been cooperative!

        Thank you,
        Patrick