To Bill re Trail Days

  • Dov Frazer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 11:49 AM
      Dear Bill:

      Where is the Trail Days. If it were near it would be great to demo Hammock
      Bliss but as I live in Tucson it is not likely. Anyway let me know what and
      where this Trail Days is and tell me about it for future reference.

      Thanks

      Dov
    • ghman777
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 3:35 PM
        Ohh, sorry, didnt realize you were way out west. Trail Days will be
        in Damascus, Va this coming week I believe. They do have a web site I
        know. From a vendors point of view Ed Speer would probably be your
        man. Bill

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Dov Frazer <dovman1@y...>