To Bill and Bear re Hammock Bliss & Mosquito Free Hammock

  • dovman1
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      Dear Bear:

      I am happy to hear that you are enjoying Hammock Bliss Single. I do think you would like
      either our Mosquito Free Hammock or the Net Cocoon. You also might like the Hammock
      Bliss Double. Because the Double is 80 inches wide it has much more room than most
      hammocks for padding and insulation and the extra width makes it particularly
      comfortable. Let me know when you have a chance to try out any of the new items or the
      double.

      Bill - thanks for your question about the netting on our Mosquito Free Hammock. I have
      tested the netting myself and I know that it works great for mosquitos. However I am not
      positive that it will work with no see ums. The netting is white and is constructed of little
      boxes that have a double row of nylon on the top and bottom and a single line on the
      sides. This mesh definately work for mosquitos but I just do not have experience with no
      see ums to know how small the mesh needs to be. If you have any information on exactly
      the size of mesh that works with no see ums that would be great.

      Cheers

      Dov
    • ghman777
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "dovman1" <dovman1@y...> wrote:
        Dov, by chance will you be at Trail Days demoing your stuff? I will
        be there on Sat, maybe to view what you have. Thanx, Bill