RE: [Hammock Camping] Intro

  • Kathy
    Message 1 of 28 , May 3, 2004
      Thanks!  I like details.  I'll let you know how it's coming along.

      Kathy

      Ed Speer <info@...> wrote:
      Kathy, here's a link to our FREE detailed sewing instructions--you should find them useful for making your own hammock from scratch. Best of luck with your project...Ed  Moderator, Hammock Camping-L

      Message 2 of 28 , May 9, 2004
        Kathy wrote:

        > Hello!
        >
        > I'm a hammock camping wannabe. I've been backpacking for six years,
        > here in Indiana and section hiking the AT. I've never been real
        > comfortable on the ground or in a shelter, even with a Thermarest, so
        > I want to give hammocks a try.
        >

        > Anyway, I'm glad I found this group. I'm sure I can learn a lot from
        > all of you.
        >
        > Kathy K
        > aka Ragamuffin
        > Indianapolis

        Welcome Kathy! We all have a lot to learn from one another.

        Rick
      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 28 , May 11, 2004
          Thanks, Rick!   This is a great place to learn from one another.

          Hammock update:  I've gotten the four edges of my new
          hammock hemmed, and will start with the velcro tonight.

          Kathy