Re: [Hammock Camping] Yahoo web beacons

  • Bill Fornshell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      This is all very interesting. They have to pay for
      all this "free to us" service some way. It is called
      marketing research, sure. My way around this is to
      set my "Cookies" to ask first. I know from experience
      which I have to allow and the ones I can "just say no
      to". Many web site you like to visit do the same
      thing. You just may not know it. Bill

      PS. I just clicked all Ed's site and wasn't asked to
      take any cookies. Thanks Ed. Ed must have eaten all
      the cookies himself. Can't say the same for places
      like REI.

      http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us/pixels/details.html